Anywhere. Anytime. 24/7/365
Our Internet Banking (MBCAnet) offers a secure, convenient, 24-hour/7-days service for your banking; at home, in the office, or on the go. Internet banking is available for you as an individual client or for your business.
Features & Benefits
- Secure online payments and for managing your accounts
- View and Print your statements – statement can be viewed for up-to 12 months prior transactions
- View your account balances
- Manage your accounts through Inter-account transfers
- Easy payment service including: 3rd party payments, regular account payments, and once –off payments
- Get payment confirmation via E-mail or hard copy
- Make bulk payments for a set of beneficiaries, e.g. employees
- Set up Input & Authorize functionality for control
What do I need?
- A MBCA operating account
- Internet banking application form
- Proof of income – payslip or letter from employer showing monthly income, or Source & Purpose of Funds Declaration Form
- Proof of Residence – Letter from local chief or Utility bill
- Valid Passport (together with Residence permit for non- residents)
MBCAnet offers best-in market security features for you:
- Unique Profile Number
- User defined Password
- Encryption of password on Globus system
- E-mail notification when logging in
- Named Users
- Secure Socket Layer Encryption
- Digital Certificate of Authenticity
- MBCA fire walls
Want to find out more?
Contact the MBCAnet Help Desk on 707439. If you are calling from outside Zimbabwe, please dial +263 (4)707 439.
Keeping You Safe Online
At MBCA we understand your need for complete peace of mind in all your banking and we strive to ensure that your online banking experience is as safe and secure as possible.
Online Safety Tips
- Always access our internet banking service by typing the full URL (www.mbcanet.co.zw) into your browser. Never access NetBank through a bookmark or saved page.
- Always keep your Profile number and Password confidential.
- If you think your personal details may have been compromised, inform the Internet banking help-desk immediately
- Monitor your accounts regularly for unusual activity and report any suspicious activity to the bank immediately.
- Remember to logoff and close your browser after banking online.
- Install the latest antivirus and antispy software on your computer.
- Do not open emails from unknown sources.
- MBCA would never contact you telephonically or send you an email requesting any personal details, such as Client Identity number (Profile) or Password; so do not respond to such requests.
- Avoid using publicly accessible PCs, such as internet cafés, for your online banking.
If you suspect that your personal details may have been compromised, call the Nedbank Internet banking help desk on +263 (4)707 439 immediately
For more information on online banking, please visit www.mbcanet.co.zw